Job Designation: Manager, Medical Officer
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Qualification: Master of Business Administration(MBA), Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
About the OrganisationThe Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu to produce newsprint and writing paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue. The Government of Tamil Nadu listed the paper mill in April 1979 as one of the most environmentally compliant paper mills in the world under the provisions of the Companies Act of 1956. The factory is situated at Kagithapuram in the Karur District of Tamil Nadu. The registered office of the company is located in Guindy, Chennai.
Number of Job Vacancies
Officer/Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager -09 Posts
Medical Officer -03 Posts
- Officer/Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - First Class full time Engineering Degree with First Class MBA / First Class Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management. (or) First Class full time MBA. (or) First Class full time Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce with First Class Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management / First Class MBA. (or) First Class full time B.E. / B.Tech. in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Medical Officer - MBBS from a recognized University.
- Experience: For Junior Officer :- Should have minimum 3 years experience after registration as Medical Graduate as on 01/02/2018. Industrial experience will be preferred
- For Assistant Officer :- Should have minimum 5 years experience after registration as Medical Graduate as on 01/02/2018. Industrial experience will be preferred.
- For Officer :- Should have minimum 8 years experience after registration as Medical Graduate as on 01/02/2018. Industrial experience will be preferred
Experience: For Officer :- Should have minimum 8 years of post qualification experience as on 01/02/2018. For Assistant Manager :- Should have minimum 10 years of post qualification experience as on 01/02/2018. For Deputy Manager :- Should have minimum 14 years of post qualification experience as on 01/02/2018. Should have been working in the Purchase / Procurement department in any manufacturing organization preferably in a continuous process industry and involved in purchase / procurement of indigenous / imported plant and machinery, spares, raw materials, chemicals etc. Candidates should be conversant with tendering, evaluation and ordering process for various materials, chemicals etc., and overall Purchase functions. Experience in computerized environment and ERP shall be an added advantage. (Post qualification experience will be calculated after acquiring B.E/B.Tech / PGDMM / MBA)
Age Criteria : Minimum 28 - 34 years as on 01/02/2018
- Officer/Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager -Rs. 19,200 - Rs. 35,300/- Per Month
- Medical Officer -Rs. 13,900 - Rs. 24,000/- Per Month
Selection Process : Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Application Fee : Not mentioned
How to Apply for the Job
Candidates who conform to the job requirements as given in the website may apply in the prescribed format by post in strict confidence superscribing the name of the post within 15 days from the date of release of this advertisement to
GENERAL MANAGER (HR) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU.
giving full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, salary drawn and position being held along with copies of testimonials towards proof for the same.
2. Separate application is to be submitted for each post. Applicants should enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn, etc, along with the Bio-data form. Bio-data form with insufficient documentary proof will be summarily rejected. Date of Advertisement : 10-02-2018 Last Date of receipt of applications : 24-02-2018