Job Designation: Programmer
Employer: High Court of Kerala
Job Location: Kerala
Qualification: Master of Computer Application(MCA), Bachelor of Technology(BTech), Master of Science(MSc)
Job Type: Contract
About the Employer
High Court of Kerala came into being from 1st November 1956, with its seat at Ernakulam. Its roots go back to the Rulers of Travancore-Cochin, to Colonel Munro - the British Resident and Diwan in the Travancore State and the political agent in Cochin State- the architect of the well regulated judicial system in both these native states, to the High Court of Madras with its tradition of a hundred years and over, to the Travancore High Court, to the Cochin High Court and to the Travancore Cochin High Court.
Till the time of Colonel Munro who was the British Resident and Diwan of Travancore there was no provision for the administration of justice in the form of independent Tribunals. In order to reform the Judicial System he submitted a regulation to reorganise the courts. Her Highness the Rani who insisted upon the preservation of the trial by ordeal passed the Regulation in 1811.
Number of Job Vacancies03
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/M.Sc (Computer Science/Electronics/IT) Full time regular Course or MCA (Full time regular Course).
Experience : Minimum three years experience in software development in PHP and PostgreSQL/MYSQL environment in Government or reputed National / International firm.
Age Criteria : Candidates born on or after 02/01/1982 are eligible to apply.
Salary : Rs.35,300/- per month (consolidated)
Selection Process : Selection will be on the basis of test/interview and interview having regard to the number of applicants.
How to Apply for the Job
- Candidates who fulfil the requisite qualification and experience can submit their online application through the recruitment portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) of the High Court, by following the steps indicated below:
- The online application process has two Steps: Step-I and Step-II. A candidate's online application is complete only if he/she completes both the Steps and clicks the link Final Submission in Step-II.
- Date of closure of Step-I and Step-II Processess & Final Submission : 25/04/2018
- The candidates should produce at the time of interview the original documents in support of their qualifications and experience claimed in the online application.
- Online application validation rules are designed based on the Notification/Rules requirement. Application submitted through online form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the Notification/Rules and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if found to be not fulfilling the eligibility criteria at any point of time.
- The candidates should ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is detected even after appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated.
- The High Court reserves the right to cancel, modify or alter any terms and conditions of the notification at any stage. All other matters which are not specifically provided in this notification shall be as decided by the High Court.
- In case of doubts, candidates may call 0484 – 2562235 (Recruitment & Examination Cell, High Court), on all working days between 10 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
For more details, visit website of Kerala High Court